Garden ointment 125 g
- increases immunity against diseases
- garden ointment accelerates wound healing
- organic product
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 48 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 200 zł
A garden ointment in the form of an emulsion for application with a brush; it guarantees protection against wood and bark diseases. The product forms a durable and flexible coat resistant to weather conditions. Additionally, it provides protection against drying and speeds up the process of healing wounds. The wounds of trees and bushes resulting from cuts, vaccinations, abrasions, frost cracks and damage caused by animals are protected. The product forms a mechanical barrier which provides protection against penetration of pathogens.
- the wounds of trees and bushes resulting from cuts, vaccinations, abrasions, frost cracks, damage caused by wild animals, etc. are protected.
- the product acts as a mechanical barrier which protects the wounded sites against penetration of pathogens
- it forms a durable and flexible coat resistant to weather conditions
- it provides protection against drying and speeds up the process of healing wounds.
Directions for use
Apply after cutting or damage as fast as possible. Before use, mix the ointment until uniform consistency is obtained. Apply a layer of ointment with a brush onto a damaged wound and 2 cm around its edges. The formulation may be applied all year long except when frost and heavy rain occurs.
Maintain all precautions while opening the packaging; the formulation has the form of an emulsion. Avoid contamination of skin and eyes.
The product does not lose its properties in the case of thickening. It can be diluted with a small amount of water in order to obtain the consistency that is suitable to apply the formulation.