Horticultural Perlite - 2 liters
- stores water and nutrients
- additive for substrates
- aerates and loosens
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 24 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 200 zł
Perlite is a product of mineral origin, porous, so it has the ability to absorb water and ingredients soluble in it. By loosening the substrate creates excellent conditions for the development of the root system. It is an excellent additive to soil and cultivation substrates. Aerates, aerates, maintains moisture, improves rooting.
Where can perlite be used?
- as a substitute for soil in hydroponic cultivation
- as a soil conditioner
- as one of the components of the substrate
- as a top layer during seeding
- as a rooting medium for cuttings