Limocide 3in1 - Ornamental Plants - 30 ml Protect Garden
- natural force
- acts on diseases and pests
- 100% organic
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 24 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 250 zł
Limocide 3in1 is a natural, 100% safe and versatile product designed to protect plants. Its properties are based on the strength of orange oil, which after contact with the organism makes the cell walls are dried out. The agent can be used not only in the garden but also on the balcony and terrace. Also suitable for greenhouses and home or allotment gardens. Limocide takes its cue from nature, contains no chemical additives, has a broad spectrum of activity and is the perfect solution for gardeners who want to grow their plants organically.
Why use Limocide 3in1?
- one universal product, which can easily protect all ornamental plants, as well as vegetables, fruits and herbs
- applied as a spray, making it quick and easy to use
- safe to use, as it is mainly composed of orange oil
- comprehensive protection - with Limocide you combat fungal diseases but also pests
- natural spider mite tamer
Who is Limocide for?
The product is ideal for amateur growers because of its large spectrum of action, while misdiagnosis of the disease before use should not have serious consequences. Of course, there are no contraindications for Limocide to be used by professional or more experienced users.
Limocide combats, among other things:
- Fungal diseases: gray mold, rust, powdery mildew, American gooseberry powdery mildew, powdery mildew, whitefly
- Pests: spider mites, honey flies, aphids, leafhoppers, whiteflies, grapevine mildew, leaf weevils, thrips
How to use Limocide 3in1?
Limocide is a concentrate, therefore it must be diluted in water before application. Dilute 30 ml of the product with 3-7.5 l of water, depending on the purpose of the spray. This preparation allows spraying about 100 m2 of crop.
The product can be used every 7-10 days, 2-6 times during the growing season. The product starts working after 2-3 hours and the undoubted advantage of Limocide is a very low grace period of 1 day.
The product label provides a detailed description of the use and dosage of the product for:
- Vegetables both in the field and under covers (broad beans, beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils, onions, leek, zucchini, chicory, white cabbage, Chinese cabbage, savoy cabbage, carrots, melon, cucumber, paprika, parsley, tomato, turnip, salsify, lettuce)
- Fruit plants (actinidia, peach, pear, Asian pear, apple, raspberry, black currant, strawberry, grapevine)
- Ornamental plants (trees, shrubs, roses, flowers)
- Herbs for infusions
Formulation and pack size
Active substance - orange oil 6%
The package contains 30 ml of concentrate, this amount is sufficient to produce 3-7.5 liters of ready to use spray solution.
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.