Liquid Aerator for lawns 600 ml
- aerates and revitalises the lawn
- restores healthy appearance to the grass
- improves the soil environment and fertilises the soil
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 48 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 200 zł
Aerator is a liquid formulation which improves the quality of our lawn by aerating it and by fertilising the soil. This treatment facilitates the subsequent fertilisation of grass, as nutrients, water and oxygen reach the roots faster. The product also destroys the bacteria which are dangerous for the grass.
The liquid lawn aerator aerates the lawn and fertilises the soil.
600 ml of aerators is enough per 300 m2 of lawn. The treatment must be repeated 2-3 times during the vegetation period and also as a complementation of new sowings.
Directions for use of the aerator:
In order to use the aerator, it is just enough to connect a hose with the running water to the packaging provided with a dispenser, using a quick-connect fitting, and then we can spray the lawn.
Advantages of using the aerator
The aerator introduced into the soil:
- it aerates and revitalises the lawn,
- it restores healthy appearance to the grass,
- owing to the use of the aerator, the soil becomes lighter,
- improves the soil environment and fertilises the soil,
- speeds up the mineralisation of organic residues after mowing.