Nettle Extract - 1 l Target
- concentrated nettle extract
- Sufficient for up to 50 liters of water
- for spraying and watering plants
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 24 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 250 zł
Nettle fertilizer Target is a highly concentrated extract of fermented nettles. It is mainly used for growing vegetables (e.g. tomatoes or cucumbers) but it can also be used for watering or spraying other plants: ornamental, fruit and even house and balcony plants. The effect of nettle fertilizer is multidimensional: it provides many valuable micronutrients for plants, as well as a large amount of organic matter, especially valuable on poor quality soils. Spraying with nettle manure allows you to protect plants from many diseases and pests, its specific composition and high concentration of essential oils makes the development of fungal pathogens and pest attack is limited, and the plants remain in good condition and develop properly.
Benefits of nettle fertilizer
- provides large amounts of organic matter, particularly valuable for poor soils
- Stimulates plant vegetation through high content of easily assimilable nitrogen
- reduces infections of fungal pathogens causing numerous plant diseases
- repels pests, creates unfavourable conditions for their existence
- allows plants to grow and develop properly
- harmless to the environment, humans and animals - natural origin
How to use nettle fertilizer?
Nettle fertilizer/manure is sold as a strong extract, a concentrate that must be diluted with water. The dilution ratio will depend on the specific crop and the method of application. The fertilizer can be applied by spraying or watering the plants or both ways at the same time.
Pouring over plants
- for most plants of medium intensity - use a dose of 1:20 (1 part fertilizer to 20 parts water, e.g. 50 ml fertilizer to 1 liter water), water 1-2 times a week during the period of intensive vegetation
- for fast and strong growing plants - dose of 1:10 (eg 100 ml of fertilizer to 1 liter of water), recommended dose for plants such as cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers
- for undemanding plants - dosage of 1:40 (eg 25 ml per 1 liter of water), for use in the cultivation of lettuce, radishes, herbs or peas
Nettle fertilizer should be sprayed after diluting it with water in a ratio of 1:40 or 1:50 (eg 20-25 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water). Such a dose should be applied to all plants, regardless of cultivation or intensity of growth.
Use the fertilizer during the vegetation period of plants, especially when strong growth, flowering or fruit setting occurs.
Fertilizer composition and organic matter content
- azot ok. 0,2%
- fosfor ok. 0,1%
- potas 0,2%
- substancja organiczna min. 30%
Package of 1 liter is sufficient to prepare up to 50 liters of solution for use.
MRIRW Decision No. 479/18 dated 14.02.2018 - According to EC Regulation No. 1107/2009, the use of fermented extract of Urtica spp. nettle as a primary substance is allowed as an insecticide, fungicide and miteicide. The use must be in accordance with the conditions specified in SANTE Report/11809/2016-rev.0.1
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.