Osmocote fertilizer plugs - 3 pcs. Substral
- long-lasting effect
- very simple to use
- no risk of over-fertilisation
Logic_Manufacturer Object (1)
->searchIndexer = Search_Indexing_Elastic_Dependency_Recursive Object (0)
in 24 hours
order above 100 PLN
powyżej 200 zł
Substral Osmocote fertilizer plugs nourish plants for up to 6 months. They can be used both for balcony and house flowers. It is a very efficient fertilizer, taking into account its long working time and the amount of nutrients assimilated by the plants (up to 85%). Thanks to the polymer envelope Osmocote is released evenly over a long period without the risk of over-fertilization.
Why use fertilizer plugs?
- very convenient and easy to use
- provide the plant with nutrients every day for up to 6 months
- only one use per season
- promote healthy growth and abundant flowering
- rich source of microelements
How to use fertilizer plugs?
Place the plug in the soil at a depth of 5 cm, between the roots and the edge of the pot. If more than one plug is used, bury them evenly around the plant.
- 1 plug for small plants 9-13 cm
- 2 plugs for medium plants 12-19 cm
- 3 plugs for plants larger than 20 cm
The plugs contain macronutrients and magnesium in ratio: NPK (MgO) 14-08-11 (2)
Package contains 3 plugs.